Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Vintage Scottie Dogs, Tiara, Porcelain Roses & More!


We're well into the Christmas shopping season now and the sale is still going...all holiday items are 20 percent off. This week I'm excited about a few new pieces I have acquired. While they may not be holiday items (just the two boxes of mini shiny brite ornaments) I think they are oh so "Bella Rosa!"


This vintage scottie dog pin cushion is the sweetest! Look at those puppy dog eyes... are they calling your name?

And what gal doesn't want to feel like queen for a day? The tiara is stunning. To make it even better I have a pink vintage prom dress to sell along with it! I will be taking a photo and listing it soon.



And there's another faux sweet treat with a pretty chic n shabby rose plate. In fact, I have come across several chic n shabby rose items for you to check out. They'll all be listed very soon on this page of our website. Stay tuned!

And as always...



No comments: