Sunday, July 13, 2008

Vintage Ephemera ~ Christmas Postcards, Christmas Carol Song Books, Santas & Angels

Today I will be making last minute preparations for the Christmas in July sale here, at Bella Rosa. I found a few more items you may want to check out...a couple of vintage Christmas Carol song books and some of my favorites, vintage Christmas postcards.




Pictures of these latest pieces to follow, soon!




Then once I have these latest items listed...I'll begin marking down the Christmas inventory. The sale runs until July 20th. Ho ho ho!


2 comments:

Joanne Kennedy said...

I love all your newly added Christmas items. Very cute.

I just read how Bella Rosa got it's name. What a lovely story!

Hugs,
Joanne

Anonymous said...

You have lots of pretties listed in your shop. I belong to an online shopping mall called Make Mine Pink. They are doing a Christmas in July thing too next week. I am not joining in this time as I have absolutely no vintage Christmas items for my shop yet. I did make some pretty Christmas gift tags using my old post cards. I need to get those listed. So much to do ... so little time. Hope you are having a wonderful day. ~ Lynn