Friday, March 29, 2013

Pink and Pastels for Easter

Looking through my shop to see what I have
to share for Pink Saturday and Easter Weekend...
a blog "parade" so to speak.
 
But first, before we take a look
there is a BIG SPRING SALE going on
RIGHT NOW and ending TONIGHT!
20% off EVERYTHING, including our
MYSTERY SALE and CLEARANCE!
(You must use the link above to receive the discount)
 
 
Now, for the Easter Parade!
 
Vintage paper collectibles with bunnies....
 



 
Lots of gorgeous china...


like this limoges plate


 
A beautiful pink rose Silesia creamer
 
 


Some of my favorite LuRay Pastels dinnerware...
the color is "Sharon Pink"



Lovely demitasse cups and saucers adorned with roses...


 
And a Staffordshire butter pat and spreader!
 
There's lots more in the SPRING SALE!
Don't miss it!
 
And Happy Easter to all!
 
Think Spring! I can't wait to get
out my pink bicycle this year.
 
Linking to Pink Saturday at
And I can't believe I had the most clicks
last week! My vintage LuRay dinnerware
is definitely an "eye catcher!"
Thanks so much, Beverly!
 
 

4 comments:

Desire Empire said...

I adore pink china. You have so many beautiful pieces there.
Carolyn

Maude Lynn said...

I love that creamer!

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

those butter pats are darling!!!
hugs

Michele said...

lots of sweet things on the themes of spring and easter! happy pink saturday! xo